Sunday, January 24, 2010

Just landed

So here I am...blogging...finally. As a writer, you'd think I'd have done this a while ago. Even now, I can't seem to make up my mind which blogging site I want to use...so I'm gonna try both until one emerges as the superior. It's likely that I'll post the same things to both during this nice little trial period, so if you're following me on one, don't feel like you have to follow the other as well. Unless you want to :)

One of my goals is to post a poem once a week on here. Not sure if both sites will allow me to categorize or organize posts in the same way, but I'm hoping I can make Poem Folders or something. Either way, feel free to hold me accountable for that. One a week. No exceptions except in dire DIRE emergencies. Super dire.


2 comments:

  1. Yay Jen, welcome to the blogosphere. On this site you can tag each post with a subject matter, so you can tag your poems as Poems or Poetry. Once you do that you have to add the labels gadget in your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh ok thanks! yeah i'm likely to have lots of questions since i have no idea how this thing works :P

    ReplyDelete